The Fisheries Action Coalition Team (FACT) was established in 2000. FACT works to strengthen the NGO coalition, and the Coalition of Cambodian Fishers (CCF) for better conservation and and management of fisheries resources; support the capacity development of fishing community leaders and focal persons; and strengthening Community Fisheries (CFis)/Communities-Based Organizations (CBOs) to empower them to work and advocate on practical issues that are affecting their livelihoods. FACT implements its program activities in three regions in Cambodia, in particular Tonle Sap, Coastal and Mekong areas.
FACT remains a significant organization protecting and conserving fisheries resources and bio-diversity. To continue meeting the needs of poor fishers and staying relevant to the development context, a new five-year strategic plan is developed, and will be used as framework to guide FACT operations.
Vision: FACT envisions Cambodian fishers exercise their rights and take ownership in sustainably managing and utilization of fisheries resources to improve their livelihoods.
Mission: FACT mission is to develop capacity of and work with coalitions of Cambodian Fishers and NGOs, research and disseminate information, facilitate dialogues between relevant stakeholders in order to empower fishers to become a strong social force in sustainably conserving and developing fisheries resources.
Goal: Coalitions of Cambodian Fishers and NGOs are capable, and their activities are well implemented and effective that ensure the voice of fishers are heard, supported and positive changes are made.
FACT is looking for a qualified candidate for following position:
Position: Administrative Officer
Location: Phnom Penh, Schedule: Full-time
Report to: Deputy Executive Director (DED)
- Office management, decoration and maintenance
- Develop and manage properly filing system and information based on the designed structure
- Undertake administrative arrangements for any conferences, training, seminars or workshops
- Manage office supplies, office equipment maintenance and other services, including maintenance of office vehicles as well as ensuring that sufficient and proper amount of
inventory and supplies are consistently kept and an updated inventory and supply list is maintained.
- Maintain and update contact lists
- Arrange appointment, receives visitors, places and screens telephone calls, and answers queries with discretion.
- Draft format correspondence, appointment letters, reports, documents
- Assist DED/ED to compiling and selection the staff recruitment process include post job announcement, prepare email received application job and prepare long list candidates,
schedule writing test, interviews, and check reference when needed.
- Staff leave Management tracking record and report
- Make sure the security control such as all office keys, SIM phone of volunteers, fire extinguishers, generator, kitchen
- Review the checklist for expiries and deadlines of MoU, Insurance, etc
- Prepare monthly report, monthly timesheet, and take minute meeting
- Make sure security and electricity in all office rooms is turned off and the room is locked after work
- Prepare monthly fee payments for all services include electricity, water, office rent, internet, Security Guard, box- Post office ensure their bill paid on time.
- Various administrative design and printing , scan and copy documents
- General administration responsibilities (Register of all incoming and outgoing letters, labelling, registration)
- Perform other administrative tasks assigned by Cambodia Director and/ or Finance & Admin Manager.
- Evaluate suppliers based on price, quality, description detail of good comply with equipment requirement.
- Procurement worksheet analysis bid quotation (Analysis price proposals in order to determine reasonable prices)
- Negotiate contracts on behalf of their organization
- Work out agreements with suppliers, such as when products will be delivered
- Petty Cash work plan and monthly Report
- Petty Cash keeping,
- Reconcile petty cash advances
- Bachelor degree in public administration, management, finance, economic equivalent
- MBA graduation preferable
- A minimum four-year administration experience, with NGO(s) is an asset
- Good knowledge in Excel Spread sheet, Microsoft Word, Email Microsoft Outlook and Designing
- Practical experience pro-actively in admin management, secretarial task
- Experience with car schedule arrangement, visa, passport arrangement and international travel arrangement
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- With high commitment to work under pressure
- Good team player
- Khmer and English proficiency in both writing and speaking.
October 23th 2017
Interested candidates, please submit your most updated Cover Letter and CV with current picture, addressing the position you are applying for and your expected salary to below address: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
# 57z, Street 430, Sangkat Phsar Doeum, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Tel: (855) 23 992 044