Various Positions with Fisheries Action Coalition Team (FACT)
The Fisheries Action Coalition Team (FACT) was established in 2000. FACT works to strengthen the NGO coalition, and the Coalition of Cambodian Fishers (CCF) for advocacy on fisheries resources; support the capacity development of fishing community leaders and focal persons; and strengthening grassroots organizations (CBOs) to empower them to work and advocate on practical issues that are affecting their livelihoods. FACT implements its program activities in three regions of Cambodia, in particular Tonle Sap, Coastal and Mekong areas.
FACT remains a significant organization protecting and conserving fisheries resources and bio-diversity. To continue meeting the needs of poor fishers and staying relevant to the development context, a new five-year strategic plan is developed, and will be used as framework to guide FACT operations.
Our vision: FACT envisions Cambodian fishers exercise their rights and take ownership in sustainably managing and utilization of fisheries resources to improve their livelihoods.
Our mission: FACT mission is to develop capacity of and work with coalitions of Cambodian Fishers and NGOs, research and disseminate information, facilitate dialogues between relevant stakeholders in order to empower fishers to become a strong social force in sustainably conserving and developing fisheries resources.
Goal: Coalitions of Cambodian Fishers and NGOs are capable, and their activities are well implemented and effective that ensure the voice of fishers are heard, supported and positive changes are made.
FACT is looking for talent and qualified persons for following positions:
Job Title: Finance Manager (FM)
Location: Phnom Penh with frequent travel to provinces
Report to: Management (Deputy Executive Director-DED/Executive Director-ED)
Salary: $ 1,100 to $1,200
Start Date: as soon possible
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Serve as chief of finance unit responsible for overall financial management of the organization;
- Double-check and verify all transactions, in particular in accounting system (QuickBooks);
- Produce monthly, six-monthly, and annual financial reports and submit to FACT’s management and donors as well as Board of Director up on request.
- Produce and submit monthly FACT’s global financial report to management, on every 15th of following month;
- Work closely with management to ensure that the budget is properly used;
- Involve in development of annual FACT global budget and work plan;
- Consolidate work plans from head office and sub-offices on monthly, quarterly and annual basis;
- Ensure contribution for some projects financed by some potential donors such as European Union is properly and accurately calculated and recorded;
- Verify and manage to transfer budget to program staff or sub-offices following their requests up on endorsement and approval from management;
- Under supervision of management, work on staff payroll and other benefits on monthly basis;
- Manage all FACT bank accounts and produce reconciliation report to management on monthly basis;
- Being a member of Management Team (MT) and join MT meeting on bi-monthly basis;
- Ensure all FACT relevant constitution and policies, including By-laws, financial policy and personnel policy, are properly and carefully followed by FACT’s staff;
- Be responsible for annual global and donor audits;
- Provide orientation and coaching on FACT’s relevant constitutions and policies to FACT’s staff on regular basis;
- Convene finance unit meeting on monthly basis and submit the report of the meeting to management;
- Attend meeting between management and finance unit on monthly basis;
- Conduct field monitoring on regular basis, at least on quarterly basis;
- Be part of fundraising team;
- Other duties up on request from management.
- University degree in Finance, Management, Development Study or equivalent.
- Five-year working experience in finance, administration, operation support, in particular with NGOs.
- Ability to prepare financial report on the regular basis in Khmer/English;
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering financial and payroll information.
- Confidentiality concerning financial and employee files/profiles
- Bookkeeping, team building and good interpersonal skills
- Effective verbal, listening and communications skills
- Ability to operate computerized accounting, spreadsheet, Quick Book and word processing programs, and email.
- Have a very high level of personal and professional integrity and trustworthiness
- Have a strong work ethic, take initiative, and require minimal direction
- English and Khmer literacy is a must;
- ត្រួតពិនិត្យ ភ្ញៀវ ចេញ-ចូល ឲ្យ បានច្បាស់លាស់ និង ហ្មត់ចត់ ដើម្បី ធានា ឲ្យ បាន នូវសន្តិសុខ និងសុវត្ថភាពល្អ ដល់បុគ្គលិក និងស្ថាប័ន ទាំងក្នុងម៉ោងការងារ និងក្រៅម៉ោងការងារ
- ការពារ និង ថែរក្សា ទ្រព្យសម្បត្តិ របស់ អង្គការ
- ធ្វើការសម្អាត ថែរក្សា សណ្តាប់ធ្នាប់ អនាម័យ ក្នុងបរិវេណ ការិយាល័យ និងផ្លូវចេញ ចូលការិយាល័យ
- ចូលរួម សហការ ល្អ ជាមួយ មិត្តរួម ក្រុមការងារ លើការ បំពេញភារកិច្ចប្រចាំថ្ងៃ
- អនុវត្តការងារ ពាក់ព័ន្ធ ផ្សេងៗទៀត ដែល អ្នកគ្រ់បគ្រងផ្ទាល់ ឬថ្នាក់ដឹកនាំតម្រូវឲ្យធ្វើ
- កត់ត្រាលិខិតចេញ-ចូល និងជួយលាងសម្អាតយាន្តជំនិះរបស់ស្ថាប័ន
- សហការជាមួយអ្នកបើកបរ រថយន្ត និងថែទាំសម្ភារ:របស់អង្គការ
- មាន ចំណេះទូទៅ សមល្មម
- គោរព ពេលវេលា ធ្វើការ ដែល បាន កំណត់ ឲ្យ
- អត្តចរិត និង ឥរិយាបទ សមរម្យ ថ្លៃថ្នូរ និង ស្រលាញ់ ការងារ
- មាន សា្មរតី ទទួលខុសត្រូវ ខ្ពស់ ក្នុង ការងារ
- មាន សាមគ្គីភាព និង ភាពស្មោះត្រង់ ជាមួយ អ្នក ធ្វើការ រួមក្រុម
- មាន កាយ សម្បទា មាំមួន និង រហ័សរហួន ក្នុង ការងារ
- មាន បទពិសោធន៍ការងារសន្តិសុខកន្លងមក រិតតែប្រសើរ
កាលបរិច្ឆេទផុតកំណត់ដាក់ពាក្យ៖ ថ្ងៃទី២០ ខែឧសភា ឆ្នាំ២០១៩
Interested candidates, please submit your most updated Cover Letter and CV with current picture with your expected salary to below address: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
# 57z, Street 430, Sangkat Phsar Doeum, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Tel: (855) 23 992 044