Fisheries Action Coalition Team (FACT) is a coalition of international and national NGOs working on fisheries and natural resources, especially to protect the right of fishers to resources and improve their livelihoods in three main regions – The Tonle Sap, the Mekong and the Coastal. FACT’s Head Office is based in Phnom Penh with its sub-offices at Kampot (Coastal Program), Kampong Chhnang (South-Tonle Sap Program), Siem Reap (North-Tonle Sap Program), Stung Treng (Upper Mekong Program) and Kampong Cham (Lower Mekong Program).
FACT is seeking national administrative volunteer 2 positions based in Head Office
Key Responsible: To Assist all;
- Keeps a good filling for all administrative and related document;
- Maintains of all FACT assets and makes sure assets use is responding to working purpose and policy;
- Manages mail, fax and letter in and out, inform to staff;
- Shares information to all staff related admin& finance unit;
- Selects quotation from private companies;
- Controls phone call in and out, makes summary report on comparing phone use from month to month;
- Well organizes FACT’s library;
- Updates new arrival of publication;
- Assists to control vehicle logbook and make sure all information are properly recorded
- Prepares monthly vehicle logbook reports for approval;
- Assists team to organize events sand prepare logistic as requested;
- Delivers letter and document to stakeholder, partner and agencies;
- Collects bills and paid to suppliers in due date;
- Attending admin/finance monthly and quarterly meeting;
- Other tasks as required by Finance/Admin Manager
– Non-cash benefits
Interested candidates should submit their CVs and cover letter to #57Z, St. 430, Sangkat Phsar Doeum Thkov, Khan Chamkarmom, Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Office phone: (855) 23 992 044 or send to email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com , no later than 5th September, 2014 by 5:00 pm. You can learn more about FACT at our website: www.fact.org.kh.
Equal rights are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.